Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Who am I?

Hi, My name is Love Patel. I am a Junior at UAB and my major is Healthcare Management. I am also a Anatomy Lab TA, I have been a TA for now 7 semesters and going.
The UAB Undergraduate Anatomy class BY115 and BY115L is a great course to take. Especially if you are going to any Healthcare Profession, it be any field in the Healthcare field. I am available to help students that need help in the Lab aspect of the course. I can be contacted at love89@uab.edu.
I will try to keep this blog updated with study techniques, materials that you will need though out the semester, and etc. Till next time feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help.


1 comment:

  1. I will have another post up 2morrow about ES. What is ES? Whats it purpose? Why do i need to use it? will be the topic

    ReplyDelete