Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poll 1: How many bones make up the Human Body?

Last weeks Poll question asked how many bones make up the human body. Many of you answered 206 bones and some of you answered 300 bones.

Well the answer to the question is 206 bones. The Human body is divided into 2 parts the Axial Skeleton and the Appendicular Skeleton. Well you ask, "What does Axial and Appendicular Skeleton mean? "Well that my friends is a very good question, to which I will answer in my next post closer to June. I will cover this topic and go into more details than because it will be when you are introduced to these terms and many more when you first get to BY 115L. 

Until than If you need any help or have any questions feel free to comment on these blogs or email me at love89@uab.edu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment